Benefits for your business:
- Motivated, informed, knowledgeable and skilled team
- Ability to provide and receive recommendations and improve cross selling opportunities
- Increased potential to welcome new and repeat visitors through improved satisfaction
Types of businesses that can benefit include:
- Visitor attractions, museums and arts venues
- Accommodation providers - individual Bed & Breakfasts, guest houses, hotels, holiday parks and resorts
- Golf courses, leisure facilities, activity providers and marinas
- Retail and hospitality providers - shops, restaurants, cafes and tea rooms
Businesses that show commitment to service excellence through participating in Ayrshire Smiles receive recognition too. When 70% or more of your customer facing staff complete the training successfully, you can request to be awarded Ayrshire Smiles Business Recognition status and receive a window sticker to display. If you're a small business of three or less employees, such as a Bed and Breakfast provider, then Business Recognition is available upon two of your staff completing the training.
If you would like to use Ayrshire Smiles for staff training then your team members can register as individual trainees via this website. Alternatively, businesses can enquire via our Contact Us form and we will be in touch to discuss options for signing up multiple trainees.